Advanced Database and Web Programmer
Below is a professional summary and technical skills breakdown of Stephen’s advanced database and web programmer experience.
• Experienced Woo Commerce extension developer.
• More than 15 years web site development and dedicated server management experience with Linux/Apache servers.
• Creative thinker with a highly technical background
• More than 20 years professional experience as a Music Producer, Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Engineer. Work with a wide variety of artistic and creative types including independent musicians, major label artists, TV, Film, Radio, Web and Corporate clients.
• More than 35 years photography experience, starting with 35mm film and darkroom processing in the late 1970s, and progressing to high-end DSLR equipment with professional photography studio and Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop editing.
• Project and Personnel Management & Leadership experience while working as Navy Nuclear Power Officer, as well as working as the Producer for many album projects after the Navy.
• DAW Platforms: Pro Tools, Nuendo, Cubase, Reason, Wavelab, Sound Forge
• Photo/Video Editing: Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop, Vegas Pro (Video)
• CMS Platform: WordPress
• E-Commerce: Woo Commerce, Easy Digital Downloads, AShop.
• Dedicated Server Management: Linux, Apache, Cpanel
In addition to possessing these previously attained credentials, our team is regularly trained on emerging advanced database and web programmer technologies and techniques. As such, our team members are always ahead of the curve in terms of doing the right thing – making the right decisions on behalf of our clients.
These new and emerging technologies and techniques include numerous areas of work that our team works with almost everyday, including: internet performance insights, writing content suitable for SEO, hosting services, email services, online remote connection services, mobile ready technologies, various API services, RSS feeds, Social Network SEO trends, Internet Marketing SEO trends, Word Press trends and updates, Word Press Theme trends, new Word Press Plugins and trends, and much more.
Our team is also trained on our internal processes for project delivery including standard practices for working with clients, working with other team members, working with third parties, status reporting, etc.