Below is a professional summary and technical skills breakdown of Nancy’s executive management, technology and marketing project experience.
• Extensive experience in managing IT Projects ranging from: Large ($1M-30M) Fortune 1000 projects to mid-size ($50K-$1M) Fortune 20,000 projects to small ($5-50K) Small Business projects for: full scale cross-division systems to stand department systems to internet based applications to smart phone applications.
• Extensive experience in managing teams to create traceable business-driven architectures and corresponding test-driven large scale implementations (full SDLC).
• Extensive experience in managing teams to model technical and business architectures (TOGAF).
• Experienced in enhancing existing and building new technology initiatives across multiple disciplines.
• Has expert level skills in analysis and design including service modeling; also in data modeling, both ER and dimensional.
• Has designed data repositories and built re-use centers.
• Experienced in creating Work Breakdown Structures, time/cost estimates, issue management, and risk management of programs.
• Collaboratively creates solutions across various groups within an organization.
• Skilled in presenting business and technology solutions to executive management and building governance structures to support resulting implementations.
• Knows and has adhered to the use of best practices and structured methodologies for which she also has taught and mentored.
• Responsible for developing and translating enterprise standards and directives into workable solutions based on time, cost and future benefits.
• Experienced in assessing current state architectures and developing future state architectures; creates effective business and technology roadmaps (short term, multi-year) to achieve viable execution paths.
• Has experience in the following industry verticals: education, law, pharmaceutical, financial, healthcare, oil and gas, government, telecom, amongst others.
• Languages: HTML, CSS, various databases, cobol, Natural/ADABAS, Word Press, JOOMLA
• Modeling/Case/Design Tools: Sparx Enterprise Architect (EA), Rational Product Suite including RSA/RSM, Erwin
• Methodologies/Management Standards: IE, SILC, PMI.
• Specialty Modeling Techniques: Agile UP methods and tools, SCRUM, Model Driven Architecture, Event Driven Architecture, Service Driven Architecture (SaaS), Design Patterns, and Business Process Transformation.
• DBMS and corresponding frameworks: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, ADABAS
• Operating Systems: Windows/Windows Server, AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, MVS, Apple.
• Online Marketing: Google for Business, Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, Google Display Network, Google AdSense, Google Re-Marketing, Google + /Facebook/ LinkedIn / Twitter / Pinterest, Back Linking, Yoast SEO, Internet Citations, and Facebook Ads.
In addition to possessing these previously attained credentials, our team is regularly trained on emerging advanced web designer and programming technologies and techniques. As such, our team members are always ahead of the curve in terms of doing the right thing – making the right decisions on behalf of our clients.
These new and emerging technologies and techniques include numerous areas of work that our team works with almost everyday, including: internet performance insights, writing content suitable for SEO, hosting services, email services, online remote connection services, mobile ready technologies, various API services, RSS feeds, Social Network SEO trends, Internet Marketing SEO trends, Word Press trends and updates, Word Press Theme trends, new Word Press Plugins and trends, and much more.
Our team is also trained on our internal processes for project delivery including standard practices for working with clients, working with other team members, working with third parties, status reporting, etc.