Advanced Technology Arch and Programmer
Below is a professional summary and technical skills breakdown of Cheryl’s advanced technology arch and programmer experience.
• Extensive experience in creating traceable business-driven architectures and corresponding test-driven large scale implementations (full SDLC).
• Has expert level skills in modeling technical architectures (TOGAF).
• Experienced in enhancing existing and building new technology initiatives across multiple disciplines such as middleware, Microsoft stacks, IBM stacks (AIX, z/OS), identity management including SSO, and cloud computing.
• Has expert level skills in object oriented analysis and design including service modeling; also in data modeling, both ER and dimensional.
• Knows and has adhered to the use of best practices and structured methodologies for which she also has taught and mentored. Examples include BABOK, UP/RUP, BPMN, EAI, IAA, CMMI (SEI), TOGAF, COBIT/COSO, ITIL, and PMBOK (PMI).
• Highly skilled in the creation and implementation of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA); has created enterprise-wide SOA Centers of Excellence.
• Responsible for developing and translating enterprise standards and directives into workable solutions based on time, cost and future benefits.
• Experienced in assessing current state architectures and developing future state architectures; creates effective business and technology roadmaps (short term, multi-year) to achieve viable execution paths.
• Has built re-use centers for UML, BPMN, and TOGAF models, including integration and design patterns.
• Experienced in creating Work Breakdown Structures, time/cost estimates, issue management, and risk management of programs.
• Collaboratively creates solutions across various groups within an organization, both on-shore and off-shore.
• Skilled in presenting business and technology solutions to executive management and building governance structures to support resulting implementations.
• Has experience in the following industry verticals: insurance (healthcare, P&C, life), banking (retail, Treasury), energy (petroleum, electric, wind), airline, government (foreign, domestic), telecommunications, and aerospace sectors amongst others.
• Languages: Java (JEE, JSF), JSP, JSON, CSS, C#, C, C++, HTML, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, PL/SQL, BPEL, COBOL, Assembler (various).
• Notations: UML, BPMN, Archimate (TOGAF), Errickson-Penker, SOMA, SPEM.
• Modeling/Case/Design Tools: Sparx Enterprise Architect (EA), Rational Product Suite including RSA/RSM, Erwin, jBPM, IBM WebSphere Lombardi.
• Methodologies/Management Standards: BABOK, UP/RUP, EAI, IAA, CMMI (SEI), TOGAF, COBIT/COSO, ITIL, and PMBOK (PMI).
• Specialty Modeling Techniques: Agile UP methods and tools, SCRUM, Model Driven Architecture, Event Driven Architecture, Service Driven Architecture (SaaS), Design Patterns, and Business Process Transformation.
• Middleware: WebSphere ESB, WebSphere DataPower, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Red Hat SOA-P, JBossESB, Orbix, MQ.
• Application Servers: JBoss AS, Apache Tomcat, IIS Manager, WebLogic Server, WebSphere Application Server (WAS), WebSphere Process Server (WPS).
• M/F Transaction Processing Systems: CICS.
• DBMS and corresponding frameworks: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, JDBC, Spring.
• Operating Systems: Windows/Windows Server, AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, MVS, Z/OS.
• Configuration Management/Problem Management: Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest, Clarity, CVS, Ant.
• Protocols: WS-Security, WS-Trust, WS-Federation, SAML, SOAP, REST, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSL, TCP/IP, SNA, X.25, SNMP.
• Security and Network Management Software: ADFS, WIF, WCF, PicketLink, Oracle Identity Manager, Fiddler, NetMon, Wireshark, HP OpenView, Tivoli, Netview, SiteScope.
• Development Tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse, JBuilder, IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer, Rational Application Developer for WebSphere.
• U.S. Government Standards: Sarbanes-Oxley 404, HIPAA.
• Project Management Tools: MS Project/Enterprise Server, Niku.
• IT Strategy: Strategic Planning, IT Governance, SOA Governance.
In addition to possessing these previously attained credentials, our team is regularly trained on emerging advanced technology arch and programmer technologies and techniques. As such, our team members are always ahead of the curve in terms of doing the right thing – making the right decisions on behalf of our clients.
These new and emerging technologies and techniques include numerous areas of work that our team works with almost everyday, including: internet performance insights, writing content suitable for SEO, hosting services, email services, online remote connection services, mobile ready technologies, various API services, RSS feeds, Social Network SEO trends, Internet Marketing SEO trends, Word Press trends and updates, Word Press Theme trends, new Word Press Plugins and trends, and much more.
Our team is also trained on our internal processes for project delivery including standard practices for working with clients, working with other team members, working with third parties, status reporting, etc.