Advanced Web Designer and Programmer
Below is a professional summary and technical skills breakdown of Cody’s advanced web designer and programmer experience.
• A passion for creative and innovative solutions
• Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to create and implement effective solutions that result in the overall success and growth of the clients business
• A successful track record of team and business leadership
• A keen ability to identify and evaluate client needs
• Highly analytical with many years’ experience in reporting and workforce, planning and forecasting
• An overall confident, transparent, responsible, level-headed and success-driven team player
• Project Manager – Multiple successful projects ranging from high-profile SaaS projects to small/medium sized web applications
• Software Architect – Designed software in its entirety from requirements gathering to specification sign-off.
• Database Architect – Designed and normalized complicated database structures
• Database Manager – Experienced with MySQL, SQLServer, Azure and other hosting applications.
• Software Developer – Advanced knowledge of C# MVC and Responsive Web Design
• Quality Assurance Tester – Tested C# based web and mobile applications
In addition to possessing these previously attained credentials, our team is regularly trained on emerging advanced web designer and programming technologies and techniques. As such, our team members are always ahead of the curve in terms of doing the right thing – making the right decisions on behalf of our clients.
These new and emerging technologies and techniques include numerous areas of work that our team works with almost everyday, including: internet performance insights, writing content suitable for SEO, hosting services, email services, online remote connection services, mobile ready technologies, various API services, RSS feeds, Social Network SEO trends, Internet Marketing SEO trends, Word Press trends and updates, Word Press Theme trends, new Word Press Plugins and trends, and much more.
Our team is also trained on our internal processes for project delivery including standard practices for working with clients, working with other team members, working with third parties, status reporting, etc.